Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure accredited sustainable infrastructure program integration.
Smart, strategic and sustainable infrastructure design focuses on the efficient use of finite natural resources with minimal impact to the environment. While challenging, sustainable infrastructure planning delivers the best, long-term outcomes for communities and businesses. TerraLogic is here to help.
As an expert in the field of sustainable infrastructure, TerraLogic Sustainable Solutions is accredited by the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure and offers considerable experience in state, national and global sustainability programs.
- TerraLogic developed the first sustainable infrastructure plan for a construction design-build project within Colorado and developed the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) Sustainable Roadway Design and Construction Program document.
- TerraLogic has created sustainable infrastructure based rating systems for highway rest areas and highway rehabilitation projects, internationally.
- TerraLogic assessed post-construction and construction site revegetation and is the prime contractor for the CDOT Innovative Revegetation Project.
- TerraLogic developed sustainability programs and best practices including sustainable transportation systems guidance for the World Bank to address road systems in Latin America, the Caribbean and other developing countries.
- TerraLogic coordinated a well-received infrastructure sustainability conference with the University of Colorado and the American Society of Civil Engineers and leads a range of sustainability training programs for state agencies.
- View TerraLogic Projects
Art Hirsch, an environmental engineer and scientist, is the owner of TerraLogic and is accredited by the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (Envision Rating System) and United States Green Building Council (LEED Rating System).
The best, most effective programs set out a long-term vision that ensures the project is building infrastructure for the next generation. We specialize in this approach and, in doing so, help clients save energy, reduce waste and create impressive results for Colorado communities.
Our sustainable infrastructure experience can help your projects succeed and your company excel. Contact us to learn more and get started on your next program.
Sustainability Program Development
From the outset, TerraLogic works with clients to develop comprehensive sustainability programs that meet defined goals in the most efficient and cost-effective way. The results not only deliver sustainable ways that save energy, reduce solid waste, reuse natural resources and make a minimal impact on the environment, but they also help organizations enhance their public image.
For local government clients, TerraLogic starts with an inventory approach to identify and quantify existing sustainable resources. The results help produce a more strategic, overall program and implementation plan plus identify opportunities for community education and outreach.
For private industries, TerraLogic works closely with company management and employees to determine their project needs and sustainability philosophy. Many organizations strive to ensure any impact on their local community, directly or indirectly, is thoughtful and environmentally friendly.
We develop strategic, comprehensive programs that work. TerraLogic sustainability programs are cost effective by reducing solid waste generation, conserving resources, improving employee participation and enhancing an organization’s public image.
TerraLogic develops the following sustainability programs for local, state, federal, and private entities:
- Sustainable Transportation Program Development
- Sustainable Design Guidance and Checklists
- Sustainable Maintenance Guidance and Checklists
- Sustainable NEPA Guidance and Checklists
- Sustainable Resource Conservation and Management
- Sustainable Infrastructure Programs
Sustainable Transportation Consulting
Often a complex process, implementing sustainable transportation solutions can offer a tremendous impact on local economies and communities. Sustainable transportation consulting is a flagship service provided by TerraLogic. Providing clients with a full range of environmental sustainability consulting services, TerraLogic is involved throughout the lifecycle of the project:
- Transportation Planning
- NEPA Assessments
- System Operation and Maintenance
- Rest area Management
TerraLogic offers expertise in exactly how to integrate cost-effective and sustainable actions into the transportation process that will enhance the environment, communities and economic vitality of the project. The sustainable approach and unmatched experience are critical differentiators for TerraLogic consultants.
TerraLogic provides the following technical and management sustainable transportation development services:
- Design Build Environmental Management
- Sustainable Transportation Planning
- Sustainable Transportation Design
- Sustainable Construction Practices
- Sustainable Operation and Maintenance Practices
- Corridor Optimization Planning
- Sustainable Rest Area Management
- Alternative Energy Options within Right of Way Areas
- Public Awareness and Outreach
- Employee Awareness and Training